GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
Hi, I’m Saif, digital marketing consultant, speaker, startup advisor & lecturer. I can help you acquire more customers. Interested?
LET’S START WITH GETTING MORE TRAFFIC!
why more traffic? here is why (more traffic = more sales = massive growth)
The REAL question is — how do you get more traffic?
there are two ways to grow your website traffic in the search, through ranking first on Google or buying ads, or both.
but by far the most rewarding method is through optimizing your website around keywords and ranking first on page 1, where you rank naturally without the need of continually paying google for that first spot.
Personally, when it comes to my clients I always start with traffic, without traffic there is no way forward, the formula is that simple, more traffic = more conversions = more customers.
SO — if you looking for a digital marketing consultant who can help you acquire more customers in Malaysia or south-East Asia and want to work with me to grow your business, keep reading…
STEP 1: START BY DOING THIS RIGHT NOW!
Fill up first the client initial survey by clicking here
the initial survey is some basic questions designed to will help me understand your problem before we talk and get right to finding the solutions for you.
very basic stuff, I just need to know what your business is all about, what you sell, etc.
one last thing, make sure your contact information is correct so I can reach you.
STEP 2: HERE IS WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!
Once you’ve answered the brief, I will call you personally to speak more about your business and gather more information so we can plan out a strategy on how to get more traffic and improve your overall conversions.
the more accurate the information you provide me with the more I know how much more traffic and sales I can drive to your business.
You will hear from me within 24 business hours after submitting your brief. Your initial call will be between 30 and 45 minutes.
This is where we really begin working to figure out exactly what you need, and how to make it happen.
Grow your Business Today!
OR, DO YOU WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF?
If you want to take that extra mile for your business or career, you come to the right place! For example, I explain the process of SEO in details with step by step guides here on my blog.
I also offer free consultancy for Malaysian startups who seek consultancy on what to do next, please reach out to me anytime or you can just directly call me at +60 10-704-4065.
We all know that startups primary source of growth is getting more traffic, without traffic, the startups will always remain a startup.
That’s why I offer a personal training on growth hacks that cover all the methods from building your website to SEO to Facebook ads & AdWords, only for those entrepreneurs who willing to have some sleepless nights working on their dreams.
if you interested to have me as your mentor on a personal training session that could be up to 3 months, start here!
COMMON SEO QUESTIONS
How long before I should expect result from my SEO Campaign
It’s important to be realistic about timeframes when it comes to search engine optimisation. SEO can achieve an incredible return on investment, but don’t expect an overnight success. Normally you’ll see some positive results within 4-6 months, but most SEO campaigns will take around 8-18 months to mature. Depending on the starting condition of your website and the level of competition in your industry you could expect to see significant increases in rankings anywhere between 3 and 9 months.
Can You Guarantee #1 Ranking On Google?
Google themselves provides a warning not to hire SEO companies offering guaranteed rankings or pretending to have any sort of special relationship or priority listing service with Google (no-one has a special relationship with Google!).
my approach is to set clear KPIs for your campaign around impressions, rankings, organic visitors and conversions. I can then set specific goals around your performance, so you can clearly measure your SEO results.
What KPIs do you use to measure SEO Success?
it’s important to have some clear KPIs, especially for the first 12 months. There are four KPIs (key performance indicators) that provide the most meaningful measures of success for SEO campaigns:
1. Impressions – This is a measure of online brand visibility. Essentially, it measures how many people are shown your website on a search result page within Google. Impressions will increase as both your primary keywords and any long tail keywords begin to rise in the search engines. This is normally the first metric that increases, so it’s one to take note of in the first few months. After 6-12 months this metric may plateau, so don’t expect this one to continue rising at the same rate as it does at the start of your campaign
2. Rankings – At the beginning of your SEO campaign, we’ll confirm a list of primary keywords to target. Your primary keywords are those that are the most valuable for your to rank for, based on a combination of search volume and relevancy. Rankings for your primary keywords will normally start to reach page one of Google after about 3-6 months, but your most competitive keywords may take much longer depending on your competition.
3. Organic Visitors – Whether we call them visitors, traffic, sessions or clicks, we essentially mean the same thing. We wish to measure how many user sessions take place on your site each month that have originated directly from a search engine. The get even more specific, we can isolate ‘non-branded organic visitors’, as this removes searches for your brand and gives us the purest measure of your SEO traffic. Once your SEO campaign begins to mature (after about 6 months), we can then use the ‘organic visitors’ metric to calculate your cost per click (CPC) from your SEO campaign. Knowing your SEO CPC allows you to compare your SEO costs directly with other digital marketing campaigns, such as AdWords, which is a great way to understand your comparative marketing costs.
4. Conversions – Goal completions or conversions are the output from your search engine optimisation campaign. Some clients focus on
Should I use adword at the same time as starting SEO?
SEO takes time to generate results, so if you need a more immediate boost in
Do you follow the SEO Webmaster guideline published by Google?
Why should I continue investing in SEO Services once I achieve first page ranking?
Getting to page one on Google is a great achievement, but it’s only half the battle. If you don’t continue investing in SEO, then you’ll soon experience a loss in rankings. Marketing is about doing more of what works and less of what doesn’t, so if your SEO is making you money, why would you stop?
1. Ranking Defence – Once you’re on page one, you have to defend your position or you’ll quickly lose your new rankings. Remember that you took your rankings from someone else and they’re going to want them back! The first page of Google is very competitive for most industries, so once you reach page one, you become a threat to everyone already there.
2. Higher Positions, More Clicks – The amount of clicks you receive increases dramatically as you move from the bottom of page one towards the top. The first position on page one will achieve a click-through rate (CTR) of around 30% (i.e. 30% of all searches for that query will click on your listing). This drops to about a 12% CTR for position three and falls to only around a 2% CTR for positions nine and ten. It’s clear that just getting to page one is not enough. Once you reach the first page on Google, the aim is to get as close to the top as possible. As you climb further up the first page, the level of competition towards the top increases substantially, so you need to work incredibly hard to reach and then defend the top positions.
3. Algorithm Updates – It’s estimated that Google makes roughly 500-600 algorithm updates every year, which makes the SEO environment very dynamic. Just because you are ranking well today, doesn’t mean you can become complacent. If reach the first page of Google, then stop your SEO campaign, you become very vulnerable to a loss of rankings due to algorithm updates. Maintaining your rankings takes just as much work as gaining them in the first place, so once it’s working, keep at it
How does google algorithm work and can my ranking fall suddenly?
Google crawls and categorizes every web page it can find across the world. At the current time, this totals over 130 trillion pages and it’s growing every day. These pages are sorted by Google’s index by their content, plus a range of other factors. Google’s algorithm is essentially a series of programs and mathematical formulas that sorts through the index and matches search queries to web pages. The results are ordered and ranked based on over 200 factors (and more than 10,000 individual weighted variables), encompassing things like relevancy, quality.
Do you want to move your business forward?
Fill in your details below, giving me as much information as possible, and I'll get back to you ASAP.